RooFriends Parking Fundraisers ARE BACK!!
Parking Fundraisers are BIG opportunities for the RMS Community to EARN BIG for RMS, up to $4500.00 PER DAY!! Historically, they are RooFriends’ highest-value fundraisers, but due to COVID-19, we have not been able to host a Parking Fundraiser since Balboa Park December Nights 2019. Consequently in recent years, we have not been able to be as generous in supporting all the wonderful enrichment programs for Students at Roosevelt International Middle School. We now have the go-ahead to resume RooFriends Parking Fundraisers!!
Please consider attending our first RooFriends Parking Fundraisers Meeting of 2022:
- Tuesday, April 12, 6:00 PM
- Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83696573889
- Meeting ID: 836 9657 3889
- Passcode: 642534
RooFriends organizes Parking Fundraisers on event days and holidays when the San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park are typically very busy. When their parking lots are full, some visitors are pleased to make a donation to park on our school’s campus. We request a donation of $20; visitors donate what they can, and it all adds up!! RMS Community Volunteers contribute greatly to the success of the RooFriends Parking Fundraisers. Please consider signing up for a shift or two … or more! RMS Families, Friends, Students, Teachers and Staff are all welcome to participate!! Thank You!!
- April 24, 2022: Earth Day at Balboa Park.
- May 28 & 29, 2022: Memorial Weekend.
RooFriends will again reward RMS organizations “approved” by our RooFriends Board when volunteers identify their organization/event in the sign-up process. Volunteers earn $25 per hour for their designated RMS cause. Earn funds for: ASB, ASE, 6th Grade Camp, 8th Grade Promotion, Roosevelt Theatre Company (RTC) and RMS Music Boosters.
Thanks for Supporting RooFriends and RMS Programs!!
- Please contact the RooFriends Fundraising Committee (email@example.com) with your creative fundraising ideas! If you are interested in joining the RooFriends Parking Fundraisers Committee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RooFriends.org | How You Can Help!