A Message from Mr. Elias Kocivar and the RMS Music Boosters:
Hello, RMS Families! If you missed the RMS Music Meeting on March 15, following are a few highlights.
Music Schedule for Student Led Conferences (SLC) Week: March 21 – 25, 2022.
- Regular Day Schedule: Monday, Tuesday (March 21 & 22).
- 7th Period Music: 3:19 – 4:14 PM, Band (M), Orchestra (T).
- Minimum Day Schedule: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (March 23, 24 & 25).
- 7th Period Music: 2:19 – 3:14 PM, Band (W), Orchestra (Th), Digital Music (F).
Annual Online Music Fundraiser: April 13 – 15, 2022.
- 2021-2022 GOAL: $4000.00.
- Please reach out to family, friends, workplaces NOW and tell them about the upcoming fundraiser.
- Seeking volunteer(s) to create promo materials; music students welcome, too. Take photos/videos of band, orchestra, digital music for short video, slideshow, etc. Google Slides, iMovie, etc. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- San Diego Symphony open call for Student Speakers, Young People’s Concert(s). Audition video submissions due this Monday, March 21.
Classics 4 Kids “Journey to Jazz” at the Balboa Theatre (downtown), May 24 or 25.
- $5.00/ student.
- 1 bus to be reimbursed by Classics 4 Kids.
- Costs to be covered by Music Boosters’ Spring 2022 online fundraiser. Please donate!!
Spring/ End of SY 2021-22 RMS Music Concert(s).
- Proposed date: April 28, Thursday, 6:00 PM.
Thank You! RMS Music Boosters: Pauline Trevino (President, Communications), Sonya Harris (Music Community Outreach) and Nathan Elias Kocivar (RMS Music Director)
For more information about RMS Music
- Mr. Nathan Elias Kocivar, RMS Music Director email@example.com.
- RMS Music Boosters firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keep Up-to-Date with RMS Music and the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation: SUBSCRIBE!!