Academic Summer School Information
Reminder: The Enrollment Deadline for SDUSD Academic Summer School is TODAY 2/28/22!
All applications received after the enrollment window closes will be considered based on space availability. If a student becomes eligible for Extended School Year (ESY) after the enrollment deadline of February 28, they can still enroll/register for ESY.
- Checkout the SDUSD Summer School website and SDUSD Academic Summer School flier for information and sign up for the 5-week session at Roosevelt IB MS (June 21 – July 22, 2022).
- Classes are taught by San Diego Unified educators at designated school sites, including RMS. Education specialists will be assigned to sites to help support staff in meeting the needs of all learners.
- ESY services will be provided to students who have ESY services as part of their Individualized Education Program (IEP); specialized ESY programs will be provided at selected school sites.
Summer Enrichment Programs
San Diego Foundation and dozens of local nonprofits will provide students with afternoon enrichment opportunities at NO COST to families throughout San Diego. Summer extended learning programming offered by VAPA/VAPA Foundation San Diego , College, Career & Technical Education (CCTE)and community partners will be available throughout June, July and August 2022. Activities will include sports camps, STEAM-based experiences, leadership institutes, internships, accelerated learning opportunities, etc. Enrollment and information will be made available to families mid-April: 2022 Family Letter (Level Up San Diego).
The PrimeTime Summer Program Application will be available online March 21, 2022, at 8:00 AM through April 15, 2022, 11:59 PM. All families with children in elementary (TK-5), middle or TK-8 schools participating in the SDUSD Summer School Experience will be eligible to apply.
- 2022 PrimeTime Summer Program Schedule (Schools)
- 2022 PrimeTime Summer Program Application (March 21 – April 15)
If you have any questions, please contact the Extended Learning Opportunities Department at (858) 503-1870 or via email at email@example.com