School Site Council (SSC) Update
- Thank You to Esther Brown for expressing interest in joining the SSC!!
- To get to know Ms. Brown and vote to add her to our SSC Team, please see the RMS SSC Parent Member Replacement Election Form.
- SSC provides input on the school’s Title 1 budget spending and allocation.
- The next SSC meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, March 1, 4:00 PM .
- SSC March 1, 2022 Agenda
- Join the online SSC Meeting: SSC March 1, 2022 Zoom
Volunteers Needed for the Site Governance Team (SGT)
- SGT helps develop school policies and procedures.
- Please email Principal Steinberger email@example.com to inquire about the SGT position.
Parent Volunteering Opportunities: Parents/Guardians are invited back on campus to help RMS Staff with volunteering!
The Staff requests help supervising students during lunch and afterschool dismissal periods. Logistics-planning is in progress, including volunteer-training sessions. If you are interested in on campus volunteering with the RMS Staff, please contact VP Brewer firstname.lastname@example.org and/or submit this RMS Families Volunteering Interest Form. Thank You!!
There are many ways to support RMS Students and Staff throughout the year:
- Save the Date for the next Friends of Roosevelt Foundation Community Meeting:
- RooFriends Fundraising Committee: Please email email@example.com if you are interested in joining the RMS Community in providing RMS Students with the resources to receive the best possible educational experience. We are interested in your creative fundraising ideas!
- Friends of Roosevelt Volunteers | How You Can Help!
- Please visit the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation website and subscribe for the RooFriends email list to receive school-related updates.
- Sync with the RooFriends Google Calendar.
- “Like” the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation Facebook page.
- Join the Families of Roosevelt Middle School (FORMS) Facebook group.
- Follow Principal Steinberger on Twitter: @PrincipalRIMS.
Thank You for Supporting the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation and RMS Students & Staff!!