The 2022-2023 PrimeTime Online Application will be available March 7, 2022, at 6:00 AM. Applications must be completed and submitted ONLINE by April 15, 2022 at 9:59 PM. Applications faxed, e-mailed, mailed, or hand-delivered will not be accepted.
The 2022-2023 PrimeTime Application will be online at:
All families with children in elementary, middle and/or TK-8 schools offering PrimeTime will have the opportunity to apply. All families, including children currently participating in PrimeTime and children on the waitlist, must resubmit an application every school year . To complete and submit the application online, parents will need internet access and an email address to create an InfoSnap account.
There will be a PrimeTime Enrollment/ Registration Zoom meeting THIS FRIDAY, February 25, 2022, 4:30 – 5:30 PM.
- Join the PrimeTime Zoom Meeting via the following link :
- 2022-23 PrimeTime Application Parent Flyers: English | Spanish
- If you are unable to make participate in this online meeting, please contact Mr. Vongsouthi: firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-723-8299.
The PrimeTime Summer Program Application will be available online March 21, 2022, at 8:00 AM through April 15, 2022, 11:59 PM. All families with children in elementary (TK-5), middle or TK-8 schools participating in the SDUSD Summer School Experience will be eligible to apply.
- 2022 PrimeTime Summer Program Schedule (Schools)
- 2022 PrimeTime Summer Program Application (March 21 – April 15)
If you have any questions, please contact the Extended Learning Opportunities Department at (858) 503-1870 or via email at email@example.com