SDUSD Vaccine and Booster Resources
The UCSD Vaccine Van will be at San Diego High THIS Friday, February 11, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, depending on availability of supplies.
This Friday will be the last day San Diego High School will host the UCSD Vaccine Van. Due to the recent dwindling number of vaccinations at the High Schools, SDUSD and UCSD have decided to move resources to various elementary school sites starting February 14, 2022 to provide the opportunity for younger students and their families to get vaccinated.
- All are welcome: students, school staff, families and community members.
- All vaccines are available. Pfizer: first and second doses for children 5-18, boosters for children 12-18, first and second doses and boosters for adults. Moderna: first and second doses and boosters for adults. Johnson & Johnson: single doses and boosters for adults.
- FREE! Appointments not necessary. Just walk-in!
- The UCSD Vaccine Van may stop taking walk-ins during the last 30 minutes of the advertised timeframe. Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to closing time.
- It is HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to arrive early in the day as sites have been experiencing vaccine shortages at the end of the day.
- Students of schools other than the hosting school will need to have a parent present to be vaccinated. Students at the hosting school can receive vaccine with a completed UCSD consent form:
School-Based Health Centers (By Appointment Only)and SHARP Pop-Up Vaccine Clinics (Appointment Encouraged; Walk-In’s Welcome) throughout SDUSD also offer vaccines.
Sign-Up for Weekly COVID-19 Testing (Every Tuesday at RMS)
- Covid-19 Testing Acknowledgement Form. A PowerSchool Username and Password will be required to complete this form. If you do not have your student’s Access ID and Password, please contact the school office.
- Instructions to Complete the Acknowledgement Form.
- Screencastify (Google Slides Explaining the Instructions).
- Parent Portal Support (English and Spanish).
- SDUSD COVID Page.
- If you are unsure whether or not to send your child to school, use this COVID-19 K-12 Decision Tree (Updated Feb 7, 2022), as this is how we are supporting families in determining return dates for students.
- Our teachers are making sure all assignments are available in Google Classroom, please check classes with your child for updates.
- Ms. Vallejo, RMS Attendance Clerk: email@example.com
- The links for the RMS Attendance Verification and COVID-19 K-12 Decision Tree are available on the RooFriends.org homepage sidebar/toolbar.
For more information on vaccine safety, vaccine requirements for students, and additional opportunities for free vaccines, visit the SDUSD COVID-19 Vaccine webpage.