Principal Town Hall Presentation
School Site Council
The next SSC Meeting is this Thursday at 4 pm. We are collecting input about our Title 1 budget spending for 2022-2023. For ALL RMS FAMILIES, please fill out and submit the following survey by THIS THURSDAY 3:00 PM to help inform our budget decisions:
- SSC Meeting this Thursday 2/10 at 4:00 PM: https://sandiegounified.zoom.us/j/83343948729
- SSC Agenda 2.10.22
Volunteers Needed for School Site Council (SSC) or the Site Governance Team (SGT)
- SSC provides input on the school’s Title 1 budget spending and allocation.
- SGT helps develop school policies and procedures.
- Please email Principal Steinberger firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the SSC and SGT positions. Each team has one vacancy to fill.
There are many ways to support RMS Students and Staff throughout the year:
RooFriends Fundraising Committee
- Please email email@example.com if you are interested in joining the RMS Community in providing RMS Students with the resources to receive the best possible educational experience. We are interested in your creative fundraising ideas!
- Please visit the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation website and subscribe for the RooFriends email list to receive school-related updates.
- Sync with the RooFriends Google Calendar.
- “Like” the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation Facebook page.
- Join the Families of Roosevelt Middle School (FORMS) Facebook group.
- Follow Principal Steinberger on Twitter: @PrincipalRIMS.
Thank You for Supporting the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation and RMS Students & Staff!!