Join Principal Steinberger and RooFriends for the FIRST Friends of Roosevelt Foundation Community Meeting of 2022!!
RooFriends Community Meeting Agenda (1/20/2022):
- Principal Steinberger’s “Roosevelt Update.”
- RooFriends Foundation Budget & Fundraising.
- After School Enrichment (ASE).
- Music Boosters (Band, Orchestra, Digital Music, 6th Grade Music).
RooFriends Fundraising Committee
- Please email email@example.com if you are interested in joining the RMS Community in providing RMS Students with the resources to receive the best possible educational experience. We are interested in your creative fundraising ideas!
School Site Council (SSC) or the Site Governance Team (SGT)
- SSC provides input on the school’s Title 1 budget spending and allocation.
- SGT helps develop school policies and procedures.
- Site Governance Team (SGT) Meeting THIS Thursday 1/20/2022 at 4 PM.
- Join the 1/20/2022 SGT Zoom Meeting: https://sandiegounified.zoom.us/j/87351427968
- Please email Principal Steinberger firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the SSC and SGT positions. Each team has one vacancy to fill.
There are many ways to support RMS Students and Staff throughout the year:
- Please visit the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation website and subscribe for the RooFriends email list to receive school-related updates.
- Sync with the RooFriends Google Calendar.
- “Like” the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation Facebook page.
- Join the Families of Roosevelt Middle School (FORMS) Facebook group.
- Follow Principal Steinberger on Twitter: @PrincipalRIMS.
Thank You for Supporting the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation and RMS Students & Staff!!