Sign-Up for Weekly COVID-19 Testing
Many parents have reached out about signing up for weekly at-school testing on Tuesdays. We would like to have as many students tested each week as possible.
- Covid-19 Testing Acknowledgement Form. A PowerSchool Username and Password will be required to complete this form. If you do not have your student’s Access ID and Password, please contact the school office.
- Instructions to Complete the Acknowledgement Form.
- Screencastify (Google Slides Explaining the Instructions).
- Parent Portal Support (English and Spanish).
- SDUSD COVID Page.
Please report absences using the Roosevelt Middle School Attendance Verification/ Notificacion de Ausencia link.
- If you are unsure whether or not to send your child to school, use this COVID-19 K-12 Decision Tree (Updated Jan 14, 2022), as this is how we are supporting families in determining return dates for students.
- Our teachers are making sure all assignments are available in Google Classroom, please check classes with your child for updates.
- Ms. Vallejo, RMS Attendance Clerk: email@example.com
- The links for the RMS Attendance Verification and COVID-19 K-12 Decision Tree are available on the RooFriends.org homepage sidebar/toolbar.
SDUSD Vaccine and Booster Resources
The UCSD Vaccine Van will be at San Diego High this Friday, Jan 21, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
- All are welcome: students, school staff, families and community members.
- All vaccines are available. Pfizer: first and second doses for children 5-18, boosters for children 12-18, first and second doses and boosters for adults. Moderna: first and second doses and boosters for adults. Johnson & Johnson: single doses and boosters for adults.
- FREE! Appointments not necessary. Just walk-in!
- The UCSD Vaccine Van may stop taking walk-ins during the last 30 minutes of the advertised timeframe. Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to closing time.
- It is HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to arrive early in the day as sites have been experiencing vaccine shortages at the end of the day.
Students of schools other than the hosting school will need to have a parent present to be vaccinated.
For more information on vaccine safety, vaccine requirements for students, and additional opportunities for free vaccines, visit the SDUSD COVID-19 Vaccine webpage.
Seven School-Based Health Centers throughout the district offer vaccines by appointment only. Please call the health center directly for more information and to make an appointment.