RMS Music Boosts Cultural Education!
- 12/18/2021 (Saturday): 10 am – 12 noon.
- 12/21/2021 (Tuesday): 10 am – 12 noon.
- 12/22/2021 (Wednesday): 10 am – 12 noon.
- Rehearsal times may change, be cancelled or closed to the public without notice.
RMS Music Boosters Notes on Open Rehearsals at The Shell:
- Open Rehearsals are FREE to the public. OPEN SEATING!!
- Attending an Open Rehearsal is a unique opportunity to see and hear a conductor and a professional orchestra at work, in the process of preparing for a concert performance.
- The San Diego Symphony does not provide advance information about rehearsal repertoire. However, it is likely that the Symphony will be rehearsing according to the San Diego Symphony performance list.
- Following are the remaining performances for 2021:
- 12/18/2021 (Saturday, 5 PM): The Muppets Christmas Carol – In Concert.
- 12/22/2021 (Wednesday, 5PM): Disney’s Frozen – In Concert.
- Meter parking available in the Embarcadero Marina Park (South) public parking lot adjacent to The Shell: $1.75/hr, 3 hrs. max.
- You may bring your own food and beverages; concessions are closed during rehearsals.
- Pets are never allowed on the artificial turf areas of Jacobs Park.
Feedback for the San Diego Symphony Community Access Program
If you have participated in the San Diego Symphony’s Community Access Program and/or Open Rehearsals at The Rady Shell, the RMS Music Boosters ask that you please share your experience with us. We are compiling RMS Community feedback to thank the San Diego Symphony and encourage the organizers to continue these special community programs. Students are welcome to share, too!! Please send your feedback to: email@example.com by December 31, 2021. Thank You!!
- Which concerts and/or open rehearsals did you attend?
- What did you enjoy about the music?
- What does your child(ren) say about their experience at The Shell?
- If you took a family photo at The Rady Shell, please consider sharing it with us.
RMS Digital Music
Enrollment for 7th Period Digital Music is open. This course is an introduction to digital music composition and production using MIDI Keyboards, BandLab and Soundtrap. If you are interested, please contact your School Counselor.
- Fridays, 7th Period, 3:19-4:14 PM.
- 7th and 8th Graders, only. 6th Graders have Digital Music in their 6th Grade Music classes.
For more information about the RMS Music Program:
- Mr. Nathan Elias Kocivar, RMS Music Director firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RMS Music Boosters email@example.com.
- Keep Up-to-Date with RMS Music and the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation: SUBSCRIBE!!
Thanks for Supporting RMS Music!!