🙂THANK YOU to all the Volunteers who helped with this month’s Book Fair, 8th Grade Debate Team Lunch, ASB Food Drive Party and RooFriends Outreach Booth at the McKinley Elementary PTC SoNo Fest and Chili Cook-Off !!
If you were not available to participate in the aforementioned activities, please consider the following opportunities:
RMS Gear Organization
- Ms. Akella is looking for Volunteers to help re-organize RMS Gear: folding and counting clothing items, organizing storage and moving boxes.
- Wednesday, 12/15: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, 2:00 – 4:00 PM, (1 – 1.5 hour shifts).
- Thursday, 12-16: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, 2:00 – 4:00 PM (1 – 1.5 hour shifts).
School Site Council (SSC) or the Site Governance Team (SGT)
- SSC provides input on the school’s Title 1 budget spending and allocation.
- SGT helps develop school policies and procedures.
- Please email Principal Steinberger email@example.com to inquire about the positions or if you are interested in joining. Each team has one vacancy to fill.
There are many ways to support RMS Students and Staff throughout the year: Friends of Roosevelt Volunteers | How You Can Help!
Connect with RooFriends!!
- Please visit the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation website and subscribe for the RooFriends email list to receive school-related updates.
- Sync with the RooFriends Google Calendar.
- “Like” the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation Facebook page.
- Join the Families of Roosevelt Middle School (FORMS) Facebook group.
- Follow Principal Steinberger on Twitter: @PrincipalRIMS.