RMS Staff and the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation would appreciate any Volunteers who can help with RMS Gear Organization next week.
Ms. Akella is looking for Volunteers to help re-organize RMS Gear: folding and counting clothing items, organizing storage and moving boxes. Upon arrival, please check in with Ms. Cassie in the school office. (Upas St. entrance). To volunteer, COVID 19 precautions (masking, etc.) are required. You may volunteer for multiple shifts.
- Monday, 12/13: 2:00 – 4:00 PM, (1 hour shifts).
- Wednesday, 12/15: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, 2:00 – 4:00 PM, (1 – 1.5 hour shifts).
- Thursday, 12-16: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, 2:00 – 4:00 PM (1 – 1.5 hour shifts).
Please consider signing up for a shift or two. Thank You!!
If you are not available to volunteer for this activity, there are many other ways to support RMS throughout the school year: Friends of Roosevelt Volunteer Opportunities.
Looking for Friends of Roosevelt Foundation Gear?? Shop the RooFriends Shop!!
Connect with RooFriends!!
- Please visit the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation website and subscribe for the RooFriends email list to receive school-related updates.
- Sync with the RooFriends Google Calendar.
- “Like” the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation Facebook page.
- Join the Families of Roosevelt Middle School (FORMS) Facebook group.
- Follow Principal Steinberger on Twitter: @PrincipalRIMS.