Please attend to hear about the RooFriends’ online Give BIG! campaign and the RMS programs that will benefit from our community’s generosity.
Mark your calendars to Give BIG! fromNovember 18-20, 2021! Please share with your Friends and Family … and anyone interested in supporting education.
Our goal is to raise $15,000 in THREE DAYS to support these great programs!!
Donations are TAX-DEDUCTIBLE!!
Thank You for Supporting RMS and the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation!!
Speaking of GIVING BIG …
ASB Food Drive This Week!!
- Make sure cans have labels.
- Boxed food examples: Mac & Cheese, mashed potatoes, pasta, etc.
- Food cannot be opened.
- No glass jars or homemade food products.
- Students have been directed to drop-off their donations in designated teachers’ classrooms.
- Families may drop-off donations in the school office. Make sure to label your donations with your child(ren)’s grade(s) or let the Staff know.
- San Diego Food Bank “Most Needed Food Items List.”