COVID Testing on Tuesday, Sep 28, 2021:
- Students that will be tested will receive a Health Office Pass in their First Period class on Monday morning (9/27/21).
- If your child does not receive a pass and they are registered for testing, they may go to the 8:00-8:30 AM testing period on Tuesday. The line-up is located at the gate to the left of the School Office.
- If your child does receive a pass and you do not want them to be tested, let them know not to go at their assigned time.
- Please visit this site to sign-up for COVID-19 testing and for other locations if needed.
San Diego Unified Board of Education Meeting on Tuesday, Sep 28, 5:00 PM:
- The SDUSD Board of Education will consider making vaccines mandatory for all eligible students and employees.
- Once the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) finds vaccines are safe and effective for students of a particular age, those students will then be required to be vaccinated in order to attend in-person school. Online education will be made available to all eligible students who do not wish to be vaccinated. All students will be afforded the opportunity for medical exemptions.
- Currently, only students age 16 and over would be subject to the new requirements.
- Tuesday’s Board of Education meeting will be live streamed via YouTube and broadcast on iTV Channel 16.
Resources to Help Parents Sign-Up Students for COVID Testing
- Covid-19 Testing Acknowledgement Form. A PowerSchool Username and Password will be required to complete this form. If you do not have your student’s Access ID and Password, please contact the school office.
- SDUSD COVID Page.
- Instructions to Complete the Form.
- Screencastify (Explaining the Instructions).
- Parent Portal Support (English and Spanish).
- SDUSD COVID Testing and Mask Update (August 28, 2021, RooFriends.org).
Reminder: Masks Required For All Students.