COVID Testing on Tuesday, Sep 21, 2021:
- Students that will be tested will receive a Health Office Pass in their First Period class on Monday morning (9/20/21).
- If your child does not receive a pass and they are registered for testing, they may go to the 8:00-8:30 AM testing period on Tuesday. The line-up is located at the gate to the left of the School Office.
- If your child does receive a pass and you do not want them to be tested, let them know not to go at their assigned time.
- Please visit this site to sign-up for COVID-19 testing and for other locations if needed.
CLICK for Details About FREE Vaccines at SDUSD Locations.
Resources to Help Parents Sign-Up Students for COVID Testing
- Covid-19 Testing Acknowledgement Form. A PowerSchool Username and Password will be required to complete this form. If you do not have your student’s Access ID and Password, please contact the school office.
- SDUSD COVID Page.
- Instructions to Complete the Form.
- Screencastify (Explaining the Instructions).
- Parent Portal Support (English and Spanish).
- SDUSD COVID Testing and Mask Update (August 28, 2021, RooFriends.org).
Reminder: Masks Required For All Students.
- Please send your students to school with a mask everyday.
- We have replacements when needed, but we have been giving out a large number of masks.