COVID Testing on Tuesday, Sep 14, 2021:
- On Monday, most students who are registered for testing will receive passes with assigned times for going to the Health Office on Tuesday. These passes will be distributed by Period 1 Teachers.
- Due to the limited testing window (8:00 – 11:00 AM), not all students who are registered for testing will receive a pass.
- On Tuesday, it will be the Student’s responsibility to get tested at their assigned time, according to their Health Office pass.
- ONLY REGISTERED STUDENTS who do NOT receive a pass on Monday may go to the Health Office on Tuesday 8:00 – 8:30 AM or during a passing period to be tested.
Resources to Help Parents Sign-Up Students for COVID Testing
- Covid-19 Testing Acknowledgement Form. A PowerSchool Username and Password will be required to complete this form. If you do not have your student’s Access ID and Password, please contact the school office.
- SDUSD COVID Page.
- Instructions to Complete the Form.
- Screencastify (Explaining the Instructions).
- Parent Portal Support (English and Spanish).
- SDUSD COVID Testing and Mask Update (August 28, 2021, RooFriends.org).
Reminder: Masks Required For All Students.
- Please send your students to school with a mask everyday.
- We have replacements when needed, but we have been giving out a large number of masks.