“I hope you enjoyed a nice Labor Day Holiday. Thank you to the Roosevelt Staff who have been working hard to ensure a safe environment for our children. From our Custodial Team, to our Counselors, Front Office Staff, Support Personnel for our Students with special needs, and of course our Teachers, I am grateful for the dedication and kindness our team brings to work everyday.
Thank you to those who have reached out to us via phone and email with your questions and concerns. Please fill out this Opening of School Feedback Form so we can collect thoughts and ideas from our community. Have a great second week of school. ” – Principal Steinberger
COVID Testing for Students and Staff
- The weekly RMS COVID testing schedule is Tuesdays, 8:00 – 11:00 AM.
- Students signed-up for testing may line up at the gate to the left of the Main Office at 8:00 AM.
- Students that we are unable to test before class and those who do not make it to the morning line will be given a pass to check-in for testing at a certain time during school hours.
- We will also prioritize any close contacts from the previous week.
- Forms available in the Main Office.
- Update: COVID Testing at RMS (9/2/21) | RooFriends.org
- Resources to Help Parents Sign-Up Students for COVID Testing
Late Start this Wednesday, September 8.
- Late Start begins at 9:30.
- There will not be a Zero (0) Period class.
- RMS Bell Schedule for 2021-2022 | RooFriends.org
- RooFriends.org Calendar
Schedule Updates: The Staff is still working on student schedules. Your child(ren)’s schedule may change due to efforts to balance classes.
School Site Council (SSC) and Site Governance Team (SGT)
Please email Principal Steinberger by this Wednesday, September 8, if you are interested in joining SSC and/or SGT. Please include a short bio (up to 250 words). If you emailed and haven’t received a reply, please reconnect.
- SSC provides input on our Title 1 budget spending and allocation.
- SGT helps develop policies and procedures at Roosevelt IB MS.
- Meetings will be held approximately once a month after school on Zoom.
Roosevelt PRIDE: Via last week’s “RooTube,” IB Coordinator Ms. Christensen introduced/ reminded our Students about Roosevelt PRIDE, “Personal Responsibility in Daily Excellence.”