The first weeks of the school year are filled with activities needed to jump-start the year. RMS Staff and the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation would appreciate any volunteers who can help with PHE & Spirit Gear Organization and Textbook Distribution preps. Please take a look at the sign-ups and consider signing up for a shift. Thank You!!
If you are not available to volunteer for “Back to School” activities, there are many other ways to support RMS throughout the school year: Friends of Roosevelt Volunteer Opportunities.
Friends of Roosevelt Foundation (aka RooFriends) is looking to fill 1 open position on the 2021-2022 Friends of Roosevelt Foundation Board of Directors.
• No experience necessary.
• Parents, guardians, community members are all welcome.
• Meetings are once a month.
• Board terms are 1 year and board members may be re-appointed annually.
• The new Board will be approved at the next Board of Directors meeting.
• Learn more about RooFriends and what we support.
If interested, please complete the ONLINE APPLICATION form.
Connect with RooFriends!!
- Please visit the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation website and subscribe for the RooFriends email list to receive school-related updates.
- Sync with the RooFriends Google Calendar.
- “Like” the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation Facebook page.
- Join the Families of Roosevelt Middle School (FORMS) Facebook group.
- Follow Principal Steinberger on Twitter: @PrincipalRIMS.