New Students Orientation: Thursday, August 26, 9:00 – 11:00 AM.
- In addition to being open to ALL 6th Grade Roosevelt Students, this orientation is also for any 7th and 8th Grade Students who would like to attend, especially if they have not seen the RMS campus.
- There will be a Parents Meeting at the outdoor kick stage after students head out for their tours. This meeting will include updates from our Administration team and Friends of Roosevelt Foundation.
- Incoming 6th Graders: Bring your student laptop if you went to a SDUSD elementary school. We are going to exchange it for you.
- Students new to SDUSD: We will provide a laptop for you.
9:00 AM Welcome all students and families in the quad.
9:30 AM Student activities/tours in small groups.
9:30 AM Parent meeting will continue with refreshments in the quad.
10:30 AM Q and A.
11:00 AM Orientation ends.
Welcome Back Meeting (Zoom)
ALL RMS Families Welcome.
- Date/Time: Thursday, August 26, 5:00 – 6:00 PM.
- Please click to register for the Zoom meeting.
- The first half will be for all RMS Families.
- The second half will focus on 6th Grade specific information.
Volunteers Needed Today!
• If you are available to help the Librarian with Laptop Distribution today, please sign-up and check-in at the School Office 9 – 11 AM: https://signup.com/go/dKjwkEx