The weeks right before the First Day of School are filled with activities needed to jump-start the year. RMS Staff and the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation would appreciate any volunteers who can help with Back to School (1st Day of School Packets, PHE & Spirit Gear Organization), Staff Lunch and Textbook Distribution preps. Please take a look at the sign-ups and consider signing up for a shift. Thank You!!
If you are not available to volunteer for “Back to School” activities, there are many other ways to support RMS throughout the school year: Friends of Roosevelt Volunteer Opportunities.
Save the Date! New Student Orientation: August 26 (Thursday) 9:00 – 11:00 AM. All Students who have not visited the Roosevelt IB MS campus are invited to attend. We will have outdoor activities for Students to get to know our campus, other Students and our Staff. We look forward to meeting all of our new Students and welcoming them to our Roosevelt Family!
Connect with RooFriends!!
- Please visit the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation website and subscribe for the RooFriends email list to receive school-related updates.
- Sync with the RooFriends Google Calendar.
- “Like” the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation Facebook page.
- Join the Families of Roosevelt Middle School (FORMS) Facebook group.
- Follow Principal Steinberger on Twitter: @PrincipalRIMS.