PLEASE RETURN MATERIALS BY FRIDAY, JULY 16. If you received a school email or voicemail on July 8th, your child(ren) have items to return to school.
The RMS School Office (Upas St) is OPEN for returns ALL WEEK, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM.
The school needs to check-in all students’ textbooks in order to have enough materials for the upcoming school year. Any students leaving SDUSD must return Chromebook computers.
For a list of your items, please check with the RMS Librarian:
Renee Hassan, Library Tech 1, Roosevelt Middle School
(619) 362-3850 x 3070
RMS MUSIC Instruments Return: All music students must return their SDUSD instruments and MIDI keyboards unless they submitted Mr. EK’s Instrument Loan Agreement Form for Summer 2021. Return instruments and MIDI keyboards this week (July 12-16) to the School Office (8:30 AM – 1:30 PM) or to the Music Room during Music Summer Camp (1:15 – 4:30 PM). Please contact RMS Music Boosters to make arrangements: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with RooFriends!!
- Please visit our Friends of Roosevelt Foundation website and subscribe for the RooFriends email list to receive school-related updates.
- Sync with the RooFriends Google Calendar.
- “Like” the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation Facebook page.
- Join the Families of Roosevelt Middle School (FORMS) Facebook group.
- Follow Principal Steinberger on Twitter: @PrincipalRIMS.