Sign-Up for your spot in the RMS Summer Music Mentorship Camp via LevelUpSanDiego.org (search word “Roosevelt”). ALL ARE WELCOME to join, especially our Incoming 6th Graders, current Band, Orchestra, Digital Music Production Students, Class of 2021 Music Students and any RMS Students new to RMS Music. Our RMS Summer School and PrimeTime Students are welcome, too. NO MUSICAL EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!!
- The RMS Music summer camp will run for two weeks, July 6-16, 2021. Partial participation is OK! You may choose your attendance days.
- Step 1: Sign-Up for RMS Summer Music Mentorship Camp.
- Step 2: Submit the RMS Summer Music Survey. Select your musical preferences, let us know what your attendance availability is, etc.
- Returning RMS Music Students (7th, 8th Graders and Class of 2021 music students) will work on their music repertoire and mentor new music students.
- Incoming 6th Graders and new music students will explore their interests in brass, woodwind, percussion and string instruments.
- Students will also be introduced to Digital Music Production and MIDI Keyboards.
- RMS Summer School and PrimeTime Students are welcome to join.
- NO MUSICAL EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!!
- July 6-16, 2021
- 1:30-3:00 PM: Band (brass, woodwinds, percussion).
- 3:00-4:30 PM: Orchestra/ Strings.
- Digital Music Production
- Questions? Please contact the RMS Music Boosters: email@example.com.
NEW MUSIC STUDENTS
Welcome to RMS MUSIC!! It’s not too early to start thinking about what instrument you would like to learn for Band or Orchestra. Strings, Woodwinds, Brass and Percussion Instruments are all available in the RMS Music Room Inventory. Our music education partner Advocates for Classical Music encourage you to explore your choices for musical instruments:
GET EXCITED for RMS MUSIC!
More Information about the RMS MUSIC PROGRAM
If you missed the RMS Music Open House on June 3, 2021:
- RMS Music Summer Camp (July 6-16).
- RMS Music Year-End-Review of Band, Orchestra, Digital Music Production, 6th Grade Music.
- Music Boosters: Fundraising, “Travel the World Through Music” Enrichment for 2020-2021.
- RMS Music Preview for 2021-2022: 6th Grade Music, Band & Orchestra.
- Special Guest Speaker: San Diego High School Music Director, Kayla Rodgers.
- Q & A with RMS Music Director, Mr. E.K.
STAY IN TOUCH WITH RMS MUSIC
- Mr. Nathan Elias Kocivar, RMS Music Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RMS Music Boosters: email@example.com.
- “Roosevelt IB Middle School Music Improvises During Pandemic.” San Diego Downtown News, March 5, 2021.
- Keep Up-to-Date with RMS Music and the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation: SUBSCRIBE!!