Summer School Families: Please check your email for this message from Principal Steinberger.
Hello, Roosevelt IB MS Summer School Families!
We are excited to welcome you to Roosevelt IB MS this summer. The goal for this summer is to enrich education through Project Based Learning that includes curriculum from all core subjects. More information will be shared with students on Monday, June 21, the first day of Summer School.
Summer School hours will be 9:00 AM to 1:20 PM. Lunch will be provided to students in the same Phase 2 “Grab and Go” process these past two months; students will take their lunch home with them to eat. There will be a daily break at 11:00 AM.
View Your Child’s Summer School Schedule
- Please sign in to this Summer PowerSchool link to view your child’s schedule.
- If you have trouble accessing this site, please contact Karen Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schedules will also be available at the school’s front office (Upas St).
Arriving on Campus
- Please drop off your student on Zoo Drive. Staff will greet students at an open gate before they enter campus.
- Students who have bus transportation provided have been contacted by SDUSD.
- Please make sure your student completes the ClearPass Link at home prior to coming to school. Students will show their ClearPass to Staff at the entrance gate (Zoo Drive).
- This can be shown on a laptop or cell phone.
- If your child has any symptoms or feels sick, make sure to keep them home.
- All students should bring their laptops/ Chromebooks with them to school.
Summer School Field Trips to Mission Bay: June 22 & June 29
On June 22 and June 29, summer school students will be picked up from Roosevelt IB MS to visit Mission Bay for an “English Class Ocean Excursion.” Please print, sign and return this Summer School Field Trip Permission Form if you would like your child(ren) to participate. Copies of the permission form will be available in the school’s front office (Upas St.) and in classrooms on Monday.
If you have other questions, please email both me and our Vice Principal, Ms. Brewer (email@example.com). We look forward to working with your students this summer!
Principal Bernard Steinberger, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice Principal Ciria Brewer, email@example.com