Last Day of School / Grades Update
- The last day of school for all students is June 15.
- 8th Graders only need to attend Promotion (in-person ceremony and/or online via Zoom).
- Grades will be available in PowerSchool for all students on June 16 after 4 PM.
Textbook & Materials Returns Continue This Week!
- All textbooks for students in all grades need to be turned in by June 15, 2021.
- Any students leaving SDUSD must turn-in computers by June 15, 2021.
- If your student is leaving the school district and wants to export their Google Drive, click for Google Drive Export instructions.
RMS MUSIC Instruments Return: All music students must return their SDUSD instruments and MIDI keyboards by June 15, 2021 unless they have submitted Mr. EK’s Instrument Loan Agreement Form for Summer 2021.
Zero (0) Period 2021-2022: Please fill out this interest form if you are interested in 0 Pd. classes.
Yearbook 2020-2021: The volunteer Yearbook Committee is excited to share the RMS Yearbook 2020-2021 with RMS Students and Families!
Mask Contest Update: Masks designed by student Leilani Salas are in! Students who attend in-person can pick up their mask on the way into school on Monday and Tuesday. Online learners can pick up a mask at the school office. Masks will also be available for 8th graders at their Promotion Ceremony (Tuesday, June 15, 2021, 07:30-10:30 AM).
Have a great last week of school, and always remember your Roosevelt PRIDE: Personal Responsibility in Daily Excellence! – Principal Steinberger