To the RMS Class of 2021 Students and Families:
The DEADLINE to Sign-Up for a Promotion Ceremony spot is Thursday, June 10, 2021.
- Save the Date for Promotion 2021 (June 15, 7:30 – 10:30 AM, Tuesday) at the RMS Joint Use Field (Upas St. & Richmond St.).
- MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ALL STUDENTS AND GUESTS.
- Social distancing will be monitored; non-family groups cannot congregate together.
- No more than four (4) guests per student may attend.
- Extra guests will not be allowed on campus or in the promotion area.
- Students and families arrive 15 minutes prior to their start time to check in at the basketball courts.
- Once students receive their diplomas, students and families need to exit the field area and campus.
- If you miss your time slot, you will have to wait until the end of the ceremony (10:30 AM) to participate.
Please review the slides presented at the June 9 Promotion 2021 Meeting:
8th Grade Families: Please sign-up!! We especially need volunteers to help set-up & clean-up before/after the ceremony and assemble gift bags & a balloon arch. 7th and 6th Grade Families are welcome to volunteer, too. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact the Promotion 2021 Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate any support! Thank You!!