To the RMS Class of 2021 Students and Families:
REGISTER for the 8th Grade Promotion Meeting (Wednesday, June 9, 5 PM) to review the final plan for the Promotion Ceremony on June 15, 2021 (Tuesday). ALL 8th Graders and Families should attend!! Principal Steinberger will discuss attire, parking, details and host a Q & A.
Please sign-up for a Promotion Ceremony spot if you have not already.
- June 15, 7:30 – 10:30 AM, Tuesday: Six 30-minute sessions in the WALK-THROUGH ceremony.
- Sign-up for ONE 30-minute session. Each slot consists of 50 students.
- Each student may invite up to FOUR guests maximum.
- Participation is voluntary. At-Home Learners and Students/Families who choose to opt out of onsite Promotion will be invited to pick-up their diplomas from the School Office.
- 8th Graders attend Promotion ONLY on June 15, 2021, on-campus or online (details to follow).
From Principal Steinberger: I attended a SDUSD meeting about district-wide promotion ceremonies and want to share the following important information ahead of time so we can all be prepared. We are still operating under pandemic protocols, so the following rules will apply during our own Promotion 2021 ceremony:
- MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ALL STUDENTS AND GUESTS.
- Social distancing will be monitored; non-family groups cannot congregate together.
- No more than four (4) guests per student may attend.
- Extra guests will not be allowed on campus or in the promotion area.
- Students and families arrive 15 minutes prior to their start time to check in at the basketball courts.
- Once students receive their diplomas, students and families need to exit the field area and campus.
- If you miss your time slot, you will have to wait until the end of the ceremony (10:30 AM) to participate.
Thank You!! Principal Steinberger, firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTER for the 8th Grade Promotion Meeting (Wednesday, June 9, 5 PM)
8th Grade Families: Please sign-up!! We need your help to create a memorable experience for our 8th Graders!! Sign-up to set-up & clean-up, assemble gift bags & photo booths, meet & greet or be a photographer. Contribute by getting something from the 8th Grade Promotion Wishlist. 7th and 6th Grade Families are welcome to volunteer, too. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact the Promotion 2021 Committee: email@example.com.
We appreciate any support! Thank You!!