Last Day of School / Grades Update
- The last day of school for all students is June 15.
- 8th Graders only need to attend Promotion (in-person ceremony and/or online via Zoom).
- Grades will be available in PowerSchool for all students on June 16 after 4 PM.
Textbook & Materials Returns Continue This Week!
- In-Person Learning Students should continue to bring their textbooks, library materials, etc. to the library on their assigned day. If their day has passed, they may deposit materials before/after school.
- Here is this week’s schedule for materials turn-in; days assigned according to 4th Period Teachers:
June 7 (Monday): LaVelle, O’Malley, Leach, Mallari, Lockwood, Martinez, Williams.
June 8 (Tuesday): Mosler, Payne, Peterson, Reilly, Pierce, Runyan.
June 9 (Wednesday): A.Sand, S.Sand, Sponsler, Vigil, Valerio, Vinnard.
- Online students should bring their materials to the school office during school hours any day this week. The school office will stay open until 5:00 PM on Thursday, June 10 for materials returns.
RMS MUSIC Instruments Return: All music students must return their SDUSD instruments and MIDI keyboards this week unless they have submitted Mr. EK’s Instrument Loan Agreement Form for Summer 2021. See the Music Google Classroom for details.
Chromebook Return for Students Leaving SDUSD
- Any student leaving our school district must return their Chromebooks to the RMS Library or the School Office (Upas St) before the end of the school year (June 15, 2021).
- Exporting Google Drive for Students: If your student is leaving the school district and wants to export their Google Drive, click for Google Drive Export instructions.
Roosevelt P.R.I.D.E. Award Students for 2020-2021: PRIDE winners are invited to Room 201 on Monday (June 7, afterschool) for a treat. Students, see PRIDE posters on campus.
ASB Spirit Thursday: June 10 is Pajamas Day!!
Zero (0) Period 2021-2022: Please fill out this interest form if you are interested in 0 Pd. classes.
Yearbook 2020-2021: The volunteer Yearbook Committee is excited to share the RMS Yearbook 2020-2021 with RMS Students and Families!