Textbook Return Update
- In person students will be returning their textbooks during their 4th period classes starting Wednesday, June 2nd.
- Roosevelt will communicate collection options directly with online students and families
- Quarter 1 and 3 books can be dropped off at the main office anytime
- Please be sure your students bring their textbooks to school on the day their class/teacher is assigned.
- See the schedule below for what day 4th period teachers will bring their in person students to the library:
June 2nd, Wednesday: Babauta, Bernadino, Castellon, Cortes, Courneya, De La Cruz, Ehrlich
June 3rd, Thursday: Garcia, Green, Hareb, Held-Stephensen, Herndon, Kuncz, Jones, Moreno
June 7th, Monday: LaVelle, O’Malley, Leach, Mallari, Lockwood, Martinez, Williams
June 8th, Tuesday: Mosler, Payne, Peterson, Reilly, Pierce, Runyan
June 9th, Wednesday: A.Sand, S.Sand, Sponsler, Vigil, Valerio, Vinnard