RMS Class of 2021 Students and Families,
Save the Date for Promotion 2021 (June 15, 7:30 – 10:30 AM, Tuesday) at the RMS Joint Use Field (Upas St. & Richmond St.).
The Promotion 2021 Sign-Up is online; originally posted in the Principal’s Email (May 23).
- June 15, 7:30 – 10:30 AM, Tuesday: There will be six 30-minute sessions in our WALK-THROUGH Promotion Ceremony.
- Sign-up for ONE 30-minute session. Each slot will consist of 50 students.
- Each student may invite up to FOUR guests maximum.
- Participation is voluntary. At-Home Learners and Students/Families who choose to opt out of onsite Promotion will be invited to pick-up their diplomas from the School Office. Details to follow.
- June 15, 2021 is Promotion ONLY for 8th Graders. 7th and 6th Graders attend onsite/online school.
- 8th Grade Promotion Meeting (online) with Principal Steinberger: June 9 at 5:00 PM. 8th Graders should attend!! Principal Steinberger will discuss ceremony attire & ceremony details and host a Q & A. Registration details to follow.
RMS Staff and Class of 2021 Volunteers are eager to create a memorable experience for our promoting 8th Graders. Please sign-up to contribute your time & talents and/or donate towards the effort. We are seeking help in creating signs & photo booths, assembling gift bags and preparing decorations. Sign-up to set-up & clean-up, meet & greet or be a photographer. Contribute by getting something from the 8th Grade Promotion Wishlist or donating funds. 7th and 6th Grade Families are welcome to volunteer, too. If you are interested in volunteering for Promotion 2021, please contact Class of 2021 Parent Volunteer Pauline Treviño: email@example.com. We appreciate any support! Thank You!!