Music Director Mr. Nathan Elias Kocivar and the RMS Music Boosters invite the RMS Community and New, Incoming Students/Families to our online Music Meeting/Open House on June 3, 6:00 PM. ALL ARE WELCOME to attend, especially our RMS Feeder Schools, 6th Grade Music (Quarters 1-4), Band, Orchestra & Digital Music Production Classes…and anyone interested in the RMS Music program!!
RMS Music Meeting/Open House Agenda for June 3, 6:00 PM:
- Guest Speaker from San Diego High School Music.
- Summer Experience 2021: RMS Summer Music Mentorship.
- Introduction to RMS Music for New/Incoming Music Students.
- RMS Music Year-End-Review: Band, Orchestra, Digital Music Production, 6th Grade Music.
- Music Boosters Intro and Music Enrichment Overview.
- RMS Music Preview for 2021-2022.
- Q & A with RMS Music Director, Mr. E.K.
NEW MUSIC STUDENTS!
It’s not too early to start thinking about what instrument you would like to learn for RMS Summer Music, Band or Orchestra. Strings, Woodwinds, Brass and Percussion Instruments are all available in the RMS Music Room Inventory. Our music education partner Advocates for Classical Music encourage you to explore your choices for musical instruments:
GET EXCITED for RMS MUSIC!
For more information about the RMS MUSIC PROGRAM:
- Mr. Nathan Elias Kocivar, RMS Music Director email@example.com.
- RMS Music Boosters firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “Roosevelt IB Middle School Music Improvises During Pandemic.” San Diego Downtown News, March 5, 2021.
- Keep Up-to-Date with RMS Music and the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation: SUBSCRIBE!!
- RSVP for an on-campus RMS TOUR for New Students: Fridays, June 4 (1 PM) & June 11 (11 AM).