RMS Class of 2021 Students and Families, save the date for Promotion 2021 (June 15, 7:30 – 10:30 AM, Tuesday) at the RMS Joint Use Field (Upas St. & Richmond St.).
- June 15, 7:30 – 10:30 AM, Tuesday: There will be six 30-minute sessions in our WALK-THROUGH Promotion Ceremony.
- Sign-up for ONE 30-minute session. Each slot will consist of 50 students.
- Each student may invite up to FOUR guests maximum.
- Participation is voluntary. At-Home Learners and Students/Families who choose to opt out of onsite Promotion will be invited to pick-up their diplomas from the School Office. Details to follow.
- The Promotion 2021 Sign-Up is now online; originally posted in the Principal’s Sunday Email (May 23).
- Sign-Up for Promotion 2021 Volunteers and Donations Collection COMING SOON!!
- If you are interested in volunteering to help organize the Promotion event with other 8th Grade Families and RMS Staff, please contact Class of 2021 Parent Volunteer Pauline Treviño: email@example.com.
8th Grade Community Project Opportunity
- We are creating a voluntary opportunity for those 8th Grade Students who would like to present their Community Project to Staff and RMS Community members.
- Potential presentation dates: June 1, 2, 3, (Tues, Weds, Thurs), 2021.
- If your 8th Grader is interested in participating, please sign up this week.