Vaccinations Are Available for 12+ at San Diego High School!!
- UCSD and San Diego County provide Covid-19 vaccinations (Pfizer) for people 12+ at SDHS.
- The SDHS Covid-19 Vaccination Walk-In Clinic will be open May 19 & 20 (Wednesday & Thursday) from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM in the SDHS Theater (Access From Russ Blvd). Walk-In only.
- For kids 12-17 years old, families must print, fill-out and submit the SDHS Vaccine Clinic Consent Form (English/Spanish). Forms will also be available onsite at check-in.
- Parking: If Russ Blvd parking is full, continue on the one-way street to SDHS overflow parking.
- For more information, contact Nurse Karoly Porkolab (firstname.lastname@example.org) at San Diego High School (619) 560-4610.
Following the successful launch of school-based vaccination clinics last week, San Diego Unified is extending the opportunity for anyone in the community to receive the COVID-19 vaccine free of charge at one of seven district high schools.
Under the latest CDC guidance and recommendation from the American Academy of Pediatrics, the Pfizer vaccine will now be available at all school-based clinics for anyone 12 years of age or older.
Sharp HealthCare Vaccine Clinics from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 PM:
- Tuesday 5/18: Mira Mesa High School
- Wednesday 5/19: Madison High School
- Thursday 5/20: Mission Bay High School
UC San Diego Health Vaccine Clinics from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM:
- Monday and Tuesday 5/17 – 5/18: Hoover High School and Lincoln High School
- Wednesday and Thursday 5/19 – 5/20: Morse High School and San Diego High School.
All school-based clinics will be open to students, staff, families, and anyone from the community. Students who attend that school will only need a signed parent consent form; all other students will be required to have a parent present as well as a consent form.
To find more information, including the parent consent forms in multiple languages, see the SDUSD COVID-19 Vaccine website.