Notes for Phase 2 Quarter 4 Band & Orchestra Classes April 12-15, 2021.
- Zero Period Schedule for Band & Orchestra, Onsite & Zoom (PDF Download)
- Music Office Hours Sign-Up Genius (Fridays)
- Onsite Band & Orchestra Students will NOT need to bring instruments this week, April 12-15.
The RMS Music Boosters and Mr. K invite the RMS Community to our Music Meeting this Thursday, April 15, 6:30 PM. ALL ARE WELCOME to attend, especially Families and Students in 6th Grade Music (Quarters 1-4) and Zero Period Music Elective (Band/Orchestra) Classes.
RMS Music Meeting Agenda for April 15, 6:30 PM:
- Updates on Q4 onsite Music classes: Instruments, PPE, Zoom classes, Music Coaches, etc.
- Upcoming “Travel the World Through Music” presentations.
- Q4 Distribution of MIDI Keyboards and intro to digital music production.
- Q & A with RMS Music Director, Mr. E.K.
For more information about RMS Music, please contact:
- Mr. Nathan Elias Kocivar, RMS Music Director email@example.com.
- RMS Music Boosters firstname.lastname@example.org.
RMS MUSIC PROGRAM: Music-Learning opportunities thrive at Roosevelt IB! Every 6th Grader will be enrolled in a 9-week music course this school year. The Zero Period Music Elective (Band & Orchestra) is composed of 6th, 7th & 8th Graders. Please come to our Music Meetings to learn about the Music Program, meet the Music Director, share your ideas with the Music Boosters and make connections with other Music Students & Families. Thanks for supporting RMS Music!!