Roosevelt IB MS Music invites the RMS Community to “Travel the World Through Music!”
- Roots of Revival: A Story of Poland’s Village Music (Program)
- FREE to REGISTER for “A Story of Poland’s Village Music.”
SPAIN. A live stream, live hosted musical presentation by Juan Moro, Flamenco guitar artist. TUESDAY, March 23, 08:45 – 09:45 AM (0 Period)
- ALL MUSIC STUDENTS MUST ATTEND: Band, Orchestra, 6th Grade Music.
- RMS Community – ALL Students, Families and Staff – are invited to join us!!
- Please REGISTER to receive the Zoom link to the “RMS Music: Spain, Flamenco” presentation.
IRAN. Let’s celebrate Nowruz (Persian New Year, March 20, 2021)!!
- If you were not able to attend the 3/14/2021 program with us, you may now view the recorded presentation: Iranian Classical Music in Historical & Contemporary Context featuring Kourosh Taghavi.
- This concert features the Setar, the traditional instrument of Persian classical music.
RMS MUSIC STUDENTS: Ask Mr. EK or check your Music Google Classroom for a “Travel the World Through Music” EXTRA-CREDIT Assignment!!
If you have questions about 0 Period Band/ Orchestra or 6th Grade Music, please contact the RMS Music Director, Mr. Elias Kocivar (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the RMS Music Boosters (email@example.com). Thank You for Supporting RMS Music!!