Everyone Participates In musiC!!
SDUSD Visual and Performing Arts (VAPA) invites ALL Roosevelt IB MS Students to their first-ever virtual music conference, EPIC (Everyone Participates In musiC). This online music experience is OPEN and FREE for ALL SDUSD Middle and High School Students. You do NOT need to be enrolled in RMS Music. EPIC will be held via Zoom on March 16, 17, 18 from 4:00-6:00 PM. You can attend one, two, or all three days. REGISTER by Monday, March 15 at 12:00 PM.
EPIC Registration Form. DUE Monday, March 15, 12:00 PM NOON.
EPIC Schedule of Events: March 16, 17, 18, 4:00 – 6:00 PM.
- Meet video game music composers or a Broadway singer.
- Get trained in music software: Noteflight, Soundtrap or Ableton.
- Take a group lesson from a vocal pro or a San Diego Symphony instrumentalist.
- Learn about improvisation, writing rap lyrics, rock music, song-writing.
- Find out about careers in music business, music technology.
- Take a tour of a music production studio…and more!!
RMS MUSIC STUDENTS: Check your Music Google Classroom for an “EPIC” EXTRA-CREDIT Assignment!!
If you have questions about 0 Period Band/ Orchestra or 6th Grade Music, please contact the RMS Music Director, Mr. Elias Kocivar (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the RMS Music Boosters (email@example.com). Thank You for Supporting RMS Music!!