The RMS Music Boosters and Mr. K invite the RMS Community to our Music Meeting this Thursday, February 18, 6:00 PM. ALL ARE WELCOME to attend, especially Families and Students in 6th Grade Music and Zero Period Music Elective (Band/Orchestra) Classes.
RMS Music Boosters Meeting Agenda for Feb 18, 6:00 PM:
- Travel the World Through Music: feedback on the Mexico & Vietnam presentations with the Center for World Music.
- Black History Month: South Africa (Friday AM, Feb 19) with the Center for World Music.
- “Jazz at Lincoln Center: Dave Brubeck” (Feb 21-24) with the La Jolla Music Society.
- Distribution of new MIDI keyboards and intro to digital music production to Music Students.
- Student Progress with Music Coaches in Band & Orchestra.
- Q & A with RMS Music Director, Mr. K.
For more information about RMS Music, please contact:
- Mr. Nathan Elias Kocivar, RMS Music Director firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RMS Music Boosters email@example.com.
RMS MUSIC PROGRAM: Music-Learning opportunities thrive at Roosevelt IB! Every 6th Grader will be enrolled in a 9-week music course this school year, and the 0 Period Music Elective (Band & Orchestra) is STILL OPEN to 6th, 7th & 8th Graders. Come to our meetings to learn about the Music Program, meet the Music Director, share your ideas with the Music Boosters and make connections with other Music Students & Families. Thank You for supporting RMS Music!!