The RMS Music Boosters and Mr. K invite the RMS Community to our Music Meeting this Thursday, February 18, 6:00 PM. ALL ARE WELCOME to attend the meeting, especially Families and Students in 6th Grade Music and Zero Period Music Elective (Band/Orchestra) Classes.
RMS Music Boosters Meeting Agenda for Feb 18, 6:00 PM:
- Travel the World Through Music: feedback on the Mexico & Vietnam presentations and invite to the South Africa presentation (Friday AM, Feb 19) with the Center for World Music.
- “Jazz at Lincoln Center: Dave Brubeck” presentation (Feb 21-24) with the La Jolla Music Society.
- Distribution and introduction of MIDI keyboards to Music Students.
- Student Progress with Music Coaches in Band & Orchestra.
- Q & A with RMS Music Director, Mr. K.
The RMS Community, all Students, Families & Staff, are invited to attend the South Africa presentation (Friday, Feb 19, 9:15-9:45 AM): REGISTRATION Form for RMS Music: South Africa (CWM). Stay tuned for your invitation to the Jazz at Lincoln Center (LJMS) presentation!!
For more information about RMS Music, please contact:
- Mr. Nathan Elias Kocivar, RMS Music Director email@example.com.
- RMS Music Boosters firstname.lastname@example.org.
RMS MUSIC PROGRAM: Music-Learning opportunities thrive at Roosevelt IB! Every 6th Grader will be enrolled in a 9-week music course this school year, and the 0 Period Music Elective (Band & Orchestra) is STILL OPEN to 6th, 7th & 8th Graders. Come to our meeting to learn about the Music Program, meet the Music Director, share your ideas with the Music Boosters and make connections with other Music Students & Families. Thank You for supporting RMS Music!!