Mid-Quarter 2 grades were updated in PowerSchool on Monday evening. Please have a conversation with your student using Principal Steinberger’s 12/1/20 SLC Email. Students will reflect on their progress for all classes, including Quarter 1. Likely, most communication will be in regards to Quarter 2 classes, but if you have any questions, please email your child’s Quarter 1 teachers as well.
Student-Led Conferences Timeline:
- December 2, Wednesday: Students begin filling out their responses.
- December 7, Monday: Grades available. Students complete the grade portion.
- December 8 & 9, Tuesday & Wednesday: Students initiate conversations with Parents/Guardians.
- December 10, Thursday: Connect with Teachers to answer questions resulting from child-parent/guardian conference conversations. Teachers have 3 communication options:
- Send an email home with any specific guidance for their class and provide an opportunity for you to respond if you have a question.
2. Host a session during their class or office hour where they will have students share their form with you, and check in briefly to break out rooms, similar to the in-person model.
3. Set up times during their office hours where you can sign up through Google Calendar for an appointment. Directions on how to sign-up will be provided.
Principal Steinberger will send a survey home for you to share your feedback after Student-Led Conferences conclude. If you have any questions about Student-Led Conferences, please contact your child’s Teacher (please be on the lookout for Teacher email) or Principal Steinberger: firstname.lastname@example.org.