Check-Out Books from the Roosevelt MS Library!
Starting Wednesday November 18, our school library will offer Library Book Check-Out!!
- For Students: Wednesdays, 8:00 – 9:30 AM, during Asynchronous Learning.
- For Parents: Wednesdays, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
- CLICK for video tutorial “How to Place a Hold on a Book Using Destiny Discover.”
- CLICK for the Roosevelt IB MS Library inventory on “Destiny Discover.”
Students can place a “hold” on up to three library books using the online “Destiny Discover” app. The “RMS Library Check-Out” button will be posted on the RooFriends Blog sidebar for access anytime. Any library books placed on hold on Wednesday through Tuesday will be available for pick-up the following Wednesday. Check-out periods are 2 weeks, with a maximum of 3 books total.
Arrive at the School Office (Upas Street) on a Wednesday morning, let the School Office Staff know that you are picking up library books and we will bring your selected books out to you. Book Returns at the School Office, too. Enjoy reading!! If you have RMS Library books at home, please return them to our Librarian, Ms. Hassan.
The Scholastic Book Fair is Back: Nov 27 – Dec 6, 2020!
This year, the Book Fair will be exclusively online, and we plan on making it a fun and joyous experience for our Students. Features include:
- The online Roosevelt MS Bookstore with a large selection of titles, at the right price points.
- A Virtual Fair so your family can browse titles by grade, meet popular authors and more!
- Every dollar you spend earns 25% back in rewards for Roosevelt MS!
- FREE SHIPPING on BOOKS-ONLY purchases over $25.
If you have questions about RMS Library Wednesdays or the RMS Book Fair, please contact our Librarian, Ms. Hassan: firstname.lastname@example.org.