A Message from Principal Steinberger:
Our wonderful Vice Principal, Karina Reyes, is retiring at the end of December 2020. We have all looked to Ms. Reyes for guidance and support. Ms. Reyes has been at Roosevelt MS for close to ten years! In that time, she has made connections with Students and had a positive impact on our Roosevelt IB Community. I am glad I have had the opportunity to learn so much from her this year. She truly embodies the spirit of “Peace One Day, Peace Everyday.”
Our Town Hall Meeting (Friday, November 6, 8:00 am) will be an opportunity for Parents and Community Members to share their input on what traits are important for our next Vice Principal. I will also address your questions about the SDUSD plan for the phased re-opening of schools.
- Please REGISTER for the Town Hall Meeting (Friday, November 6, 8:00 am): https://sandiegounified.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwkc-2tpjwiGNE9x-PZXiQByPbjOIG9gXSu
- Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email with information to join our Town Hall.
- Se proporcionará traducción al español.
- I look forward to seeing you Friday morning. If you are not available to join us, please feel free to email me your thoughts: firstname.lastname@example.org.
REMINDERS for Home-School Partnership!!
- Our next Site Governance Team (SGT) meeting will be held on Thursday, November 5, 8:00 am: https://sandiegounified.zoom.us/j/81738216486
- Finally, I have not received any Parent interest to join our School Site Council (SSC). I am looking for a few Parents interested in helping our school leadership make important decisions about funding and support for our Students. Please email me if you would like more information: email@example.com.
Follow Principal Steinberger on Twitter: @PrincipalRIMS