Quarter Two School Materials Pick-Up, Peace One Day T-Shirt Distribution and Food Drive.
- ALL GRADES: FRIDAY, October 23, 8:00am – 12:00pm.
- If you are bringing your children, please arrive between 8:00-10:00 am (during the Asynchronous Learning period) following these intervals by Last Name:
- 8:00 – 8:30 am: A-F.
- 8:30 – 9:00 am: G-L.
- 9:00 – 9:30 am: M-R.
- 9:30 – 10:00 am: S-Z.
- Drive-Thru (Zoo Drive): Have a piece of paper on your car dashboard with your child’s name, grade Student ID number and t-shirt size.
- Walk-Up (Upas Street, main entrance): Please email Principal Steinberger to tell him what time you will arrive, your child’s name, grade, Student ID number and t-shirt size so that your materials will be ready for pick-up: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Peace One Day T-Shirt Pick-Up: Sizes range from Youth Small to Adult Large.
- Food Drive: 8th Grader Alexis R.’s Community Project. Accepting your donations of canned & boxed foods. Thank You!! Please see Food Drive flyer below.
- RMS Year Books 2019-2020 will be available for purchase via the Drive-Thru. CASH ONLY: $35.
- Please wear a mask at all times when on campus, for both Walk-Up and Drive-Thru. THANKS!!
FOOD DRIVE: October 23, 8:00am-12:00pm.
8th Grade Roosevelt IB Student Alexis R. is asking Roosevelt IB Families to bring canned or boxed food to donate to the community in need. Drop-off your donations at Walk-Up (Upas Street) or Drive-Thru (Zoo Drive). One can make a difference! Thank You!!