Call for Friends of Roosevelt Foundation (aka RooFriends) Board nominations for 2019-2020 school year! The current board is looking for at least 3 candidates for open positions on the 2019-2020 RooFriends Board of Directors.
• No experience necessary;
• Parents, guardians, community members are all welcome;
• Meetings are once a month;
• Board terms are 1 year and board members may be re-appointed annually;
• The new Board will be approved at June Board of Directors meeting;
• Learn more about RooFriends and what we support: roofriends.org/about-us/
1. Complete the online application form at roofriends.org/about-us/board-application/.
2. Attend the May 8, 2019 RooFriends meeting at 6:00 PM at the Roosevelt Library.