The Spring 2019 After School Enrichment (ASE) registration window will be open from January 16 at 8AM through January 19 at 11:59PM. Registration will be online only at roofriends.org. Families who do not have internet access are encouraged to use computer access at their local libraries to sign up.
We apologize for the last minute schedule posting, but we had some last minute cancellations but are thrilled to have great new offerings to replace the cancellations, such as Hip Hop Dance, a second session of Cooking Round the World, and Video Editing.
- Programs will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis except where noted.
- Programs are free to all Roosevelt students
- The following ASE offerings are at capacity and will not be open to enrollment this Spring. Students who are currently enrolled in these offerings do not need to re-enroll in Spring:
- Girls in Science
- The following ASE offerings are at capacity and will only be open for WAIT LIST enrollment this Spring; we only anticipate 1-2 spaces becoming available in each offering. Students who are currently enrolled in these offerings do not need to re-enroll in spring:
- Strategic Games
- Students participating in 7th Period may participate in programs beginning at 3:30 pm.
- We will offer two sessions of Cooking Round the World this spring, one on Tuesdays and one on Wednesdays. Priority for Tuesday enrollment will be given to students enrolled in a 7th period class. These classes run only for 8 weeks and begin Feb. 4th & 5th.
- The Roosevelt Theatre Company is run by parent volunteers. Priority for enrollment may be given to students whose parents make a regular volunteer commitment to allow RooFriends to increase the overall number of student enrollment. Volunteering is not a guarantee of placement.
- Yearbook will now be led by Ms. Lewis and will end on March 20th.
Programs begin Monday, January 29th, except where noted, and end Thursday, May 2nd. Please check the schedule and program description to confirm beginning and end dates. Emails will be sent confirming final rosters. There will be no ASE February 26-28 for Parent-Teacher Conferences; there will be no ASE during Spring Break. Funding for these programs is generously provided by donations from Roosevelt families, community sponsors, and through the fundraising efforts of The Friends of Roosevelt Foundation.