See what Roosevelt is all about from day to day and meet your student’s teachers at Back to School Night on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 from 4:15 – 7:00.
(See printable flyer in English and Spanish.)
4:15 – Title I meeting in library
4:30 – GATE parent meeting in auditorium
5:00 – Performances on the Kick Stage (Band/Orchestra)
4:30 – 5:20
- Visit our information tables in the quad area: (RooFriends: after school enrichment; 6th Grade Camp; Prime Time; 6th/8th Sexual Health Education Program materials available for preview)
- ASB food sale fundraiser (tables next to cafeteria)
- Powerschool for parents (sign up at the library computer lab)
- Library resources to support your student (library Danshaw Room)
- Sample the food at the School Café
5:15 – 7:00 Classroom Visits: This is an opportunity to meet your student’s teachers and hear a short presentation about the curriculum and expectations for the school year. The bell will ring after each period (with a 4-minute passing period).
* PE teachers will be located in the Library
Transportation: There will be a school bus providing transportation between Sherman Elementary and Roosevelt. Pick up time at Sherman is 4:00 and the bus will leave Roosevelt at 7:06 for the return to Sherman.