The Fall 2018 After School Enrichment (ASE) registration window will be open from September 5 at 8AM through September 10th. Registration will be online only at roofriends.org:
- Programs will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Programs are free to all Roosevelt students.
- Students participating in 7th Period may participate in programs beginning at 3:30pm.
- Programs may require additional forms, permission slips, meetings, or auditions for participation (such as Girls in Science or Junior Theater). Additional forms must be received by the September 10th deadline to qualify for enrollment.
There will be a Mandatory Meeting for students interested in joining Girls in Science on Friday September 7th in room 807 at 7:15AM. Students must attend this meeting to get an additional required application.
Programs begin Monday, September 18th. Emails will be sent confirming final rosters. There will be no ASE November 5-9 for Parent-Teacher Conferences. Funding for these programs is generously provided by donations from Roosevelt families, community sponsors, and through the fundraising efforts of The Friends of Roosevelt Foundation.
Offerings Outside of ASE:
- Academic Tutoring is not a part of ASE. If you are interested in French, Spanish or English Tutoring or Power in Pairs, please contact either PrimeTime or the teacher directly.
- Middle School Sports are not part of ASE. PrimeTime offers different sports throughout the year 2:30-5:00 pm, multiple days. Contact PrimeTime if interested in tryouts.
- The Cesar Chavez Service Club will meet Tuesdays from 1:30-2:45 pm. It is not part of ASE; contact Paty Arvizu for more information or to sign up.