Dr. Casillas has asked RooFriends to make parents aware of how they can help get the new school year off to a good start! New families are encouraged to bring your new student to help! It’s a great way to start getting involved in your new school and meet other Roosevelt families.
A lot of preparation takes place the last two weeks of August and the staff needs help. We hope that 7th and 8th parents will step up to make the start of the year smooth for the new 6th graders and their parents. Below is a list of needs.
There are several shifts starting this Tuesday, August 15th, so lots of opportunity to contribute your time and talent. Please click the button to select your days and times. Sign up early and often!
Volunteers are need to help:
* Organize & guide new families to select and buy uniforms
* Assemble 1st day take home packets
* Help with welcome teachers breakfast
* Welcome students & distribute 1st day schedules
* Distribute textbooks in library